Sunday, June 26, 2011

Learning Curve

Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to learn how to use Adsense. It's a bit of a learning curve for me. I should probably do a search on tips and tricks, but I might wait until I get my new computer.

A few months ago I was using my computer at the kitchen table, and I accidentally dropped it when my wife put the food out for dinner. It landed screen side down and shattered the screen in two places. One big splotch of blackness on the righ side, and a small thin black line on the left. Also the "y" key hardly works, and I have to press really hard every time I use a "y".

I've been using it anyway for the last couple months, but it's getting to the point where I can't see much on the screen. So I've got a new laptop in layaway. Hopefully, I can get it paid off soon. Annywa, I also was able to get a new digital camcorder. It's not the most sturdy, a Vivitar Twist 610, but it should do the job for my instrument videos.

The other exciting thing I'm working on is a new project called Family Band. I am going to be teaching group music lessons to families and neighborhoods, maybe even churches. We'll see how it works.

God bless,

Willly

No comments:

Post a Comment