Thursday, January 19, 2012

Using Digitech Jamman Looper

I've been recording a new video on how to use a Digitech Jamman loop pedal. I love my loop pedal, but I'm not so thrilled about my computer. I can't seem to get the volume to adjust right. Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll be able to get the video finished and uploaded.

The nice thing about using the Jamman is it gives a solo or duet a great chance of producing music live that otherwise wouldn't be able to be produced at a gig. I am experimenting with ways to loop not only myself but backup singers and other musicians as well, and hopefully I'll be able to come up with some creative sounds.

I am looking forward to using my Jamman at my upcoming gigs and seeing if I can use it to shape the sound of my band. I'll be sure to post videos for you to check out as I get more proficient at using it.

God bless,

Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment