Saturday, February 4, 2017

How to Play in Other Keys Part 1




Hi Everyone,

As you know the topic we are focusing on this month is how to play in how to play the mandolin in other keys if you are tuned to Open D tuning. 

If you haven’t already, you are going to want to check out this week’s video. It covers playing the mandolin in ADAD tuning in the key of E using a Capo. I know, I know, real mandolin players don’t use capos. At least that’s what the snobs say, but I say do whatever it takes to learn, and make you a better player.  You can access the video here.

For those of you who are members of the newsletter, you are already aware that you are getting access to lots of tips and tricks that aren’t covered anywhere else. And if you are not a member, consider joining so you too can get the most out of this month’s topic. You can join here!

You’re also going to want to check out my books, videos and CDs to get the most out of your lessons. If you look around on the blog, you will see links to all of my books, links to other videos that you may not have seen yet, and tons of other info that should help you as you strive to be the best musician you can be!
I hope you have a great week. Thanks for checking out my new material!

God bless,

Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment