Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Home School Band and Choir News + Book Updates

Hey Everyone,

I am currently working on a new curriculum for Home Schoolers that will be a home school band and choir. It will be a 36 week course and will be for ages K-12, but with instruments for the 6-12 grade students. I will post more information as this project develops.

Also in the works are a couple books. My writing partner Greg Kemp and I have recently republished our book T0B for Kindle and you can check it out here:
This is our 2012 Mystery Sci-Fi Political Thriller.

T.o.B. 

Another important update is that Amazon bought out our distributor so all of my books are now on Amazon, and can be found simply by typing in my name and or the title of the book you wish to purchase!

I am hoping to get a deal with Barnes and Noble solidified this year as well, and you should be able to purchase versions of my books from Barnes and Noble as well.

Greg and I are also currently working on a new book tentatively entitled "How to be a TV Detective," which will discuss a great deal of techniques and psychological tips used by some of your favorite television detectives. My hope is that it will be finished by the end of the year.

I am also working on the first of what I hope to be several Child Ballad songbooks. I was able to go to Harvard this last summer and research the collection of Francis J. Child. I filmed a lot of video, took a lot of pictures and hopefully will be able to present that to you along with antique paintings that were made of the Child Ballads. I am also working on a series of videos for youtube to coincide with the release of the songbook, and some performance videos as well.

In addition to all of that, I am also currently working on a series of YouTube videos called "What _____ taught me about music theory," where I will be discussing some of my favorite songs and what I learned from them about music theory. Look for them in the near future.

Until next time, have a great 2019!  

No comments:

Post a Comment