Saturday, January 31, 2015

2nd Version of Bonaparte's Retreat

Here's a second version that I found of Bonaparte's Retreat. I believe this is the older version, as it was recorded in O'Neill's "Music of Ireland" under the same name. This is not the popular bluegrass version, but is an interesting version to play as well.

I am posting these songs to celebrate the release of my brand new book "Mandolin Dead Man's Tuning vol. 2: English, Scottish and Irish Ballads!" I am so proud of this book. It is by far my best work to date. I hope you enjoy the songs. I set it up so that alternate tuning players, standard players and beginners can all get something helpful out of it!

You can download Bonaparte's Retreat 2 here!

God bless,

Willy

Buy The Books Here!

Vol. 1 Basics
Christmas Edition
https://www.createspace.com/5252157

No comments:

Post a Comment