Friday, February 6, 2015

Little Red Lark

Hey everyone,

Here is the new song for today: Little Red Lark, a happy little fiddle tune!  Notice, the gray lettering above is the link. I know a few people expressed their displeasure because they were not able to find the pdf. If you click on the Gray lettering it will take you to the pdf. Although, I am equally thrilled if you click on the book below and buy my book too! :)

But just in case you can't find it, I decided to post the link below too. You can copy and paste this into your browser and it will take you there:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1U3BVIyH6GRQ3JKaUVNWk1Od28/view?usp=sharing

And finally, I just want to say thank you so much for the people who are buying my books. I wish I could tell you what a blessing it is for me to write something, and then to hear how it has been helpful to you either to learn how to play, to inspire you to learn more, or to try something new with your mandolin. I really appreciate all of you.

God bless,

Willy


No comments:

Post a Comment